We know that people will feel very differently about the lifting of most restrictions, for a variety of reasons, so we will work with you to unlock safely and respectfully, together.
As of Monday 19 July, COVID-19 restrictions are being lifted even further and we will all have to try to return to normal and learn to live with it. However, we want to do this sensibly and respectfully.
Changes for YHG and fix360
- Our colleagues will now wear a face covering at their own discretion. However, if they are visiting you in your home, for whatever reason, they will always ask you if you’d prefer them to wear a face covering. This applies to house viewings with our lettings team
- Two-metre social distancing is no longer required, but please respect our colleagues’ and your neighbours’ space
- You will no longer be asked to leave the room if somebody visits your home for repairs or maintenance, however, please give them space to do their job
- Our grounds maintenance teams and operatives will no longer wear '2m social distancing high-visibility vests'
- One-way systems in buildings will be removed
- People can return to lift sharing, however, please be mindful that not everybody may yet feel comfortable sharing.
What's staying the same?
- Hand hygiene; we see no reason to reduce this so where hand sanitisers are in place, they will remain
- Protective Perspex screens will remain in our buildings and residential schemes
- fix360 operatives will still call ahead to ask if anybody in the property is self-isolating
- You still won't need to digitally sign completion certificates on our operatives’ handsets after a repair is finished for now.#