Toggle Left NavHomeswapper

Homeswapper Logo V2At Your Housing Group we are members of an organisation known as HomeSwapper - the largest mutual exchange service for people wishing to swap their homes.   

If you currently rent an affordable home through Your Housing Group and would like to find a new home then you may qualify for a mutual house exchange.

Because there is a formal legal process that must be completed to swap homes, exchanges are identified through HomeSwapper – this service is free to all of our customers.

Useful Information About HomeSwaps

  • If you are a qualifying tenant then you have the right to exchange your home with:

- Another tenant of Your Housing Group.

- The customer of another social landlord, such as a housing association or a local council.

- You can swap homes locally or to another part of the country.

  • It is possible to swap homes with one tenant (known as a direct exchange) or you can carry out a three way house exchange if you are able to find people who want to take part.