People & Comms
Considering a career in Human Resources, Organisational Effectiveness or Marketing & Communications? If so, our People & Communications Department may be the place for you.
We’re probably for you if:
- You want to join a core team of dedicated HR professionals working on a range of exciting new developments
- You thrive upon high levels of responsibility and strong leadership
- You prefer to get involved in a wide variety of work and not be pigeon-holed
- You’re motivated by getting fantastic job satisfaction
- You enjoy a faster pace in your working life
We’re probably not for you if:
- You can’t spin lots of plates at the same time
- You want everything to be perfect
- You’re not keen on being agile in your approach
- You’re easily frustrated by demanding customers
- You don’t want the opportunity to work across all aspects of HR
Victoria Green, Learning Partner
Vicky joined Your Housing Group in 2013 as a Learning Partner, having previous experience in Social Housing and Learning & Development.
“It’s a really creative place to work, where I can use my initiative but still feel supported by colleagues.
“The flexibility of the role has enabled me to naturally develop my skills through exposure to different areas of the business. The organisation is constantly evolving and the agile nature of working has given me opportunities to take part in various projects, from specific Learning and Development to wider Organisational Effectiveness and HR pieces.
“It’s also really satisfying to work for such a professional and commercially driven organisation that has a social heart. Although I’m office based, it’s rewarding to see the positive impact my work has on customers and communities further down the chain.”
Paul Rugg, People Services Administrator
Paul joined Your Housing Group in 2014 as a People Services Administrator and works in the HR, People & Communications team.
"I like it because of the fast-paced environment - everyday is different and brings a new challenge. It's a great environment to work in and my team are really supportive and hard working.
"There's always lots happening and plenty of opportunity to get involved in other areas - when I first joined the business I was part of Events & Marketing, but now I've had the opportunity to work with the Learning Team and develop my skills in another area."