University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust
Located in Wythenshawe, the property consists of a total of 145 self-contained and shared flats.
This complex is for the sole use of the University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust who only nominate employees and associates of Wythenshawe hospital to live in the accommodation.
The flats are arranged within two large three storey blocks, with a central car parking area, a landscaped communal area and an on-site office with residents' launderette facility. To enhance the aesthetics and provide greater security, this is a ‘gated’ complex with entry only by access control.
About The Property
- Choice of shared or 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained accommodation
- Available only to families and individuals working for the Trust
- Competitive inclusive rents
- A range of modern ‘maple’ furniture items
- Fitted with contemporary styled kitchen units
- Kitchen equipped with domestic appliances, crockery and cutlery
- Modern bathroom facilities
- Vanity wash hand basins to bedrooms of all shared flats
- Electric heating
- Private flat entrances
- Onsite car park
- CCTV and access entry control
- Walking distance to the hospital, local shops, schools and public transport links
Enquiries and Viewings
1 Amberley Drive
Tel: 01925 592811