Show home open!
Call to book an appointment.
Weekend appointments available on request.
|50% Shared ownership
|75% Shared ownership
The Chaddock is a modern, three-bedroom detached house, perfect for first time buyers, couples and young families. The property is part of Waterside Point, a new canal-side development featuring a blend of 2 & 3-bedroom homes on the edge of Leigh town centre.
The Chaddock is designed to help you feel at home the moment you step inside. At the front of the property is the generously sized and well-lit living room, perfect for relaxing after a hard day at work.
At the rear of this home is the open-plan kitchen/diner complete with integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher and oven and hob, plus a washer/dryer. This fantastic room provides the ideal modern space perfect for catching up with family and friends; complete with patio doors leading to the rear, turfed garden. In times of nice weather, you can easily extend this living space outside. There is also a handy W.C and storage cupboard downstairs.
Upstairs you will find the generously sized master bedroom and two additional single bedrooms, plus the stylish 3-piece family bathroom suite with designer taps, Porcelanosa tiling and an over-bath shower, plus a separate, handy storage cupboard.
This property type includes:
One double bedroom
Patio doors to garden
- Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
- Spacious and airy layout.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Off street parking for all properties.
- Energy efficient appliances.
- Flooring to kitchen, bathroom and cloaks.
- Patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Turfed gardens.
- Some properties look out over the canal.
- George Moores fitted units and work surfaces.
- Integrated fridge freezer. [Shared ownership & Rent to Buy only]
- Integrated dishwasher. [Shared ownership & Rent to Buy only]
- Zanussi electric oven and hob. [Shared ownership & Rent to Buy only]
- Washer dryer. [Shared ownership & Rent to Buy only]
- Chimney hood with extractor fan.
- Worcester Bosch boiler.
- Contemporary 3-piece bathroom suites.
- Heated chrome towel rail.
- Over bath thermostatic shower fitted to main bathrooms.
- Designer tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Vado Taps.
- LED downlighters to kitchen and bathroom.
- Telephone and broadband internet sockets.
- TV sockets.
All leaseholders are required to pay a fair and reasonable proportion of the repairs and maintenance of landscaped areas and communal facilities as detailed in the lease.
Refer to service charge breakdown
Shared private drives, shared footpaths, lighting, boundary treatments, sleeping policeman bollards or any additional facilities which the landlord sees fit.
Looking for the option to part-rent, part-buy your dream home? Our beautiful new build properties in Waterside Point can be purchased via shared ownership. This means you buy a percentage of the house (either 50% or 75%) and pay fixed monthly rent on the rest. You can increase your share over time through a process known as staircasing.
To be eligible to buy a shared ownership home, your household income needs to be less than £80k, you cannot own another home and you must be able to evidence a good credit history and a deposit, typically 5-10% of the share of the home you’re buying.
Without Prejudice & Subject to Contract
Your Housing Limited reserve the right to increase this offer between the date of the Heads of Terms and exchange of contracts if Your Housing Limited consider that market values have increased, and a higher sale price can be justified.
A reservation fee of £350 is payable on reservation, which is fully refundable on legal completion.
Shared Ownership properties will be reserved on a first-come first served basis following their release. Where multiple interest is shown against a property we will take into consideration the original date of enquiry to prioritise.
Specification may vary for affordable rent properties.