Show homes open!
10am-4pm, Monday to Friday
Weekend appointments available on request.
|Tenure type||Purchase price||Remaining rent|
|50% Shared ownership||£81,250||(50%) £186.06|
|75% Shared ownership||£121,850||(25%) £93.10|
The Fletcher at Waterside Point is a stylish 2-bedroom property, perfect for first-time buyers to call home. Featuring a double bedroom, twin bedroom, parking, separate lounge, and a kitchen/diner filled with integrated appliances & downstairs WC.
The ground floor of this stylish new home features a spacious lounge at the front of the property. Head towards the rear of the house to find the kitchen/diner filled with high-quality integrated appliances, including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, a oven and hob, and a separate washer/dryer. Access to the turfed rear garden is through a set of patio doors from the kitchen, perfect for those summer barbeques! There is also handy downstairs W.C and storage cupboard.
Upstairs consists of a good-sized master bedroom with its own separate storage closet, plus a second twin bedroom. The contemporary 3-piece family bathroom contains an over-bath shower, plus designer tiling from Porcelanosa.
This property type includes:
One double bedroom
Patio doors to garden
- Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
- Spacious and airy layout.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Off street parking for all properties.
- Energy efficient appliances.
- Flooring to kitchen, bathroom and cloaks.
- Patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Turfed gardens.
- Some properties look out over the canal.
- George Moores fitted units and work surfaces.
- Integrated fridge freezer. [Shared ownership & Rent to Buy only]
- Integrated dishwasher. [Shared ownership & Rent to Buy only]
- Zanussi electric oven and hob. [Shared ownership & Rent to Buy only]
- Washer dryer. [Shared ownership & Rent to Buy only]
- Chimney hood with extractor fan.
- Worcester Bosch boiler.
- Contemporary 3-piece bathroom suites.
- Heated chrome towel rail.
- Over bath thermostatic shower fitted to main bathrooms.
- Designer tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Vado Taps.
- LED downlighters to kitchen and bathroom.
- Telephone and broadband internet sockets.
- TV sockets.
All leaseholders are required to pay a fair and reasonable proportion of the repairs and maintenance of landscaped areas and communal facilities as detailed in the lease.
Refer to service charge breakdown
Shared private drives, shared footpaths, lighting, boundary treatments, sleeping policeman bollards or any additional facilities which the landlord sees fit.
|Service charge||£9.32 pcm|
|Management fee||£14.19 pcm|
|Buildings insurance||£11.03 pcm|
Looking for the option to part-rent, part-buy your dream home? Our beautiful new build properties in Waterside Point can be purchased via shared ownership. This means you buy a percentage of the house (either 50% or 75%) and pay fixed monthly rent on the rest. You can increase your share over time through a process known as staircasing.
To be eligible to buy a shared ownership home, your household income needs to be less than £80k, you cannot own another home and you must be able to evidence a good credit history and a deposit, typically 5-10% of the share of the home you’re buying.
Take a virtual tour of The Fletcher
Without Prejudice & Subject to Contract
Your Housing Limited reserve the right to increase this offer between the date of the Heads of Terms and exchange of contracts if Your Housing Limited consider that market values have increased, and a higher sale price can be justified.
A reservation fee of £350 is payable on reservation, which is fully refundable on legal completion.
Shared Ownership properties will be reserved on a first-come first served basis following their release. Where multiple interest is shown against a property we will take into consideration the original date of enquiry to prioritise.
Specification may vary for affordable rent properties.