Show home open!
10am-4pm, Monday to Friday by appointment only.
Weekend appointments available on request.
|Tenure Type||Purchase price||Remaining rent|
|50% Shared ownership||£95,259||(50%) £218.28|
|75% Shared ownership||£142,875||(25%) £109.12|
The Sankey is the ideal home for a growing family. Set over three storeys, this stylish property is designed to help you live life to the full. The ground floor features a separate lounge and a large open-plan kitchen and dining area with a range of integrated appliances, including a fridge freezer, electric oven and hob, dishwasher and a washer/dryer. A set of patio doors open out to the private turfed rear garden, so the living area can be extended outside. The downstairs of The Sankey also features a W.C and useful storage space.
The first two double bedrooms can be found on the first floor, along with the contemporary 3-piece family bathroom with an over-bath shower and Porcelanosa designer tiling.
Head up to the top floor to find the large master bedroom, complete with its own private en-suite bathroom.
With the bright lights of the city and its vast array of shops, bars and restaurants just a short drive away, and with plenty of local amenities on your doorstep, if you’re ready to start the next chapter of your life, look no further than Whitefield Brook.
*Integrated appliances included with shared ownership and rent to buy properties.
This property type includes:
- Integrated kitchen appliances included with shared ownership and rent to buy properties*
- Double glazing throughout
- Parking for all properties
- Energy efficient appliances
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom and cloaks
- Laminate flooring to kitchen
- Carpeted living room, stairs and bedrooms [Rent to Buy only]
- Patio doors leading to turfed rear garden
- Symphony fitted units and work surfaces
- Integrated fridge freezer. [Shared ownership & rent to buy only]
- Integrated dishwasher. [Shared ownership & rent to buy only]
- Integrated electric oven and hob. [Shared ownership & rent to buy only]
- Washer dryer. [Shared ownership & rent to buy only]
- Chimney hood with extractor fan.
- Worcester Bosch boiler.
- Contemporary 3-piece bathroom suites.
- Heated towel rail.
- Over bath thermostatic shower fitted to main bathrooms.
- Designer tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Vado Taps.
- LED downlighters.
- En-suite bathroom from master bedroom
- Telephone and broadband internet sockets.
- TV sockets.
All leaseholders are required to pay a fair and reasonable proportion of the repairs and maintenance of landscaped areas and communal facilities as detailed in the lease.
Refer to service charge breakdown
Shared footpaths, boundary treatments, bollards or any additional facilities which the Landlord sees fit.
|Management fee||£14.19 pcm|
|Buildings insurance||£11.03 pcm|
Looking for the option to part-rent, part-buy your dream home? Our beautiful new build properties in Waterside Point can be purchased via shared ownership. This means you buy a percentage of the house (either 50% or 75%) and pay fixed monthly rent on the rest. You can increase your share over time through a process known as staircasing.
To be eligible to buy a shared ownership home, your household income needs to be less than £80k, you cannot own another home and you must be able to evidence a good credit history and a deposit, typically 5-10% of the share of the home you’re buying.
Without Prejudice & Subject to Contract
Your Housing Limited reserve the right to increase this offer between the date of the Heads of Terms and exchange of contracts if Your Housing Limited consider that market values have increased, and a higher sale price can be justified.
A reservation fee of £350 is payable on reservation, which is fully refundable on legal completion.
Shared Ownership properties will be reserved on a first-come first served basis following their release. Where multiple interest is shown against a property we will take into consideration the original date of enquiry to prioritise.
Specification may vary for affordable rent properties.