Show homes open!
Call to book an appointment.
Weekend appointments available on request.
|50% Shared ownership
|75% Shared ownership
The Thelwall at Whitefield Brook is a 3-bedroom family home. Featuring 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, an open plan kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances*, separate lounge & downstairs WC and parking close to Liverpool city centre.
The Thelwall makes a great impression the moment you step inside. The ground floor features a separate lounge and towards the back of the property is the open-plan kitchen diner with a range of integrated appliances*, including a fridge freezer, electric oven and hob, dishwasher and a washer/dryer. A set of patio doors open out to the private turfed rear garden, so the living area can be extended outside. A downstairs W.C and a handy storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom looking out over the front of the property, a second double bedroom, a single bedroom that is perfect to be used as a home office and a sparkling 3-piece family bathroom with an over-bath shower and Porcelanosa designer tiling.
With the bright lights of Liverpool city centre and its vast array of shops, bars and restaurants just a short drive away, and with plenty of local amenities on your doorstep, if you’re ready to start the next chapter of your life, look no further than Whitefield Brook.
*Integrated appliances included with shared ownership and rent to buy properties.
This property type includes:
Two double bedrooms
- Integrated kitchen appliances included with shared ownership and rent to buy properties
- Double glazing throughout
- Parking for all properties
- Energy efficient appliances
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom and cloaks
- Laminate flooring to kitchen
- Carpeted living room, stairs and bedrooms [Rent to Buy only]
- Patio doors leading to turfed rear garden
- Symphony fitted units and work surfaces
- Integrated fridge freezer. [Shared ownership & rent to buy only]
- Integrated dishwasher. [Shared ownership & rent to buy only]
- Integrated electric oven and hob. [Shared ownership & rent to buy only]
- Washer dryer. [Shared ownership & rent to buy only]
- Chimney hood with extractor fan.
- Worcester Bosch boiler.
- Contemporary 3-piece bathroom suites.
- Heated towel rail.
- Over bath thermostatic shower fitted to main bathrooms.
- Designer tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Vado Taps.
- LED downlighters.
- Telephone and broadband internet sockets.
- TV sockets.
All leaseholders are required to pay a fair and reasonable proportion of the repairs and maintenance of landscaped areas and communal facilities as detailed in the lease.
Refer to service charge breakdown
Shared footpaths, boundary treatments, bollards or any additional facilities which the Landlord sees fit.
Looking for the option to part-rent, part-buy your dream home? Our beautiful new build properties in Waterside Point can be purchased via shared ownership. This means you buy a percentage of the house (either 50% or 75%) and pay fixed monthly rent on the rest. You can increase your share over time through a process known as staircasing.
To be eligible to buy a shared ownership home, your household income needs to be less than £80k, you cannot own another home and you must be able to evidence a good credit history and a deposit, typically 5-10% of the share of the home you’re buying.
Without Prejudice & Subject to Contract
Your Housing Limited reserve the right to increase this offer between the date of the Heads of Terms and exchange of contracts if Your Housing Limited consider that market values have increased, and a higher sale price can be justified.
A reservation fee of £350 is payable on reservation, which is fully refundable on legal completion.
Shared Ownership properties will be reserved on a first-come first served basis following their release. Where multiple interest is shown against a property we will take into consideration the original date of enquiry to prioritise.
Specification may vary for affordable rent properties.