Housing Options in Merseyside
Social rented housing
- Property Pool Plus
Property Pool Plus is a scheme for letting the majority of social rented property in Sefton, Liverpool, Runcorn, Knowsley, Wirral, Widnes.
Visit www.propertypoolplus.org.uk for more info.
- Under 1 Roof
Under One Roof is a service for people who want to rent a home in St. Helens, Merseyside.
Visit www.under-one-roof.org.uk for more info.
HomeSwapper is a national web based mutual exchange scheme for tenants in social rented housing. We subscribe to HomeSwapper on behalf of our tenants who can use the service free of charge.
Visit www.homeswapper.co.uk to access the service.
Sheltered Housing for over 55's
- Highclere Crescent - Huyton L36 7YU
- Heathergreen Court - Walton L4 8UY
- Elaine Price Court - Runcorn WA7 4QT
- Gaskell Court - Parr WA9 2EL
- May Place - Liverpool L13 5RN
- Margaret Court - Ravenhead WA10 3NG
- Millachip Court - Liverpool, L6 5LA
- Patricia Court - St Helens WA10 2HU
- Raglan Court - St Helens WA10 2RE
Retirement Living schemes
Visit www.yhghomes.co.uk or call us on 0845 618 5008 for more information on either of these schemes.
Supported Housing for Young People
- Ravenhead Foyer, St Helens
Tel: 01925 593400 – select option 3
Read more about Foyers.