Housing Options in Greater Manchester
Social rented housing
- Grove Village (Ardwick)
- Manchester Move (Manchester local authority areas)
- Pinpoint Manchester (Greater Manchester)
- Salford Home Search
- Stockport Homes
- Tameside New Charter Housing
- Rochdale Home Choice
- Wigan and Leigh Homes
HomeSwapper is a national web based mutual exchange scheme for tenants in social rented housing. We subscribe to HomeSwapper on behalf of our tenants who can use the service free of charge.
Visit www.homeswapper.co.uk to access the service.
Sheltered Housing for over 55's
- Egerton Court - Chorlton M21 9HF
- Lee Court - Northenden M22 4HZ
- Bath Crescent - Old Trafford M16 9DB
- West Point Lodge - Levenshulme M19 2FX
- Lancaster Lodge - Salford M6 8NA
- Otterburn House - Eccles M30 9GY
- Oakleigh - Stockport SK3 8TF
- Ogden Court - Hyde SK14 2RD
- St Lesmo Court - Stockport SK3 0UT
For more information about the schemes and the application process, please contact us on OPSAssistants@yourhousinggroup.co.uk.
Retirement Living schemes
No YHG schemes available in Great Manchester.
Visit www.yhghomes.co.uk or call us on 01925 298300 for more information on YHG retirement living schemes outside of Greater Manchester.
Supported housing for Young People
- Brecon Close, Wigan
Located in Platt Bridge, Wigan Brecon Close is a housing scheme for young people aged 16 to 25 years old who aren’t ready to make the commitment to live in a foyer environment. Young people can live in a 2 bedroom shared flat or bungalow; Brecon Close also has bungalows for young people with babies or children. To find out more about Brecon Close please contact the scheme directly on 01925 592499.
- Coops Foyer, Wigan
Tel: 01925 593400 - select option 4