Over a third of our people work from home, and benefit from regular attendance at our purpose built, collaboration, social and wellbeing space in Warrington - Youggle House.
35% of our colleagues spend the majority of their working week out in our communities across the North West. And also benefit from frequent use of Youggle House.
28% of colleagues work at a fixed location, for example one of our many retirement living or supported housing schemes. And visit Youggle House from time to time, for training, conferences or other engagement opportunities.
Our people and culture
We're a values-driven organisation and work hard to ensure our people and can bring their best self to work…every day. To check out our latest job vacancies and sign up for email job alerts, go to our careers portal.View latest vacancies
Our organisational values are...
We know that our people are our greatest asset.
Our benefits are far more than a competitive salary and holiday allowance. We provide a real opportunity for you to develop and evolve your career, be recognised for your achievements and benefit from a fantastic work-life balance in a company that champions wellbeing and inclusion. We also offer a rich and varied benefits package:
- Competitive base salary/real living wage (role dependent)
- Flexible/home working (for eligible roles)
- Minimum 20 days holiday (for eligible roles)
- Three additional days off at Christmas
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Car allowance (for eligible roles)
- Permanent home working (for eligible roles)
- State-of-the-art collaboration centre
- Half price cinema tickets
- Savings club
- Travel expenses (for eligible roles)
- High street discounts
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life cover
- Medical cash benefits plan
- 24/7 access to a GP helpline
- Employee wellbeing assistance helpline
- Mental health champions
- Paid volunteer days
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave with enhanced company pay
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
Our five stage interview process
- Review - Our Talent Specialists review applications and sense check against the core competencies of the role.
- Online interview - We complete an informal video interview with you to get to know you better and tell you more about us!
- Formal interview - We complete a more in-depth interview with you (either online or onsite) including competency based questioning or a task.
- Feedback - We ensure each and every candidates that has invested time with us through this process receives constructive feedback.
- Offer - We make our offer to the candidate not just most suited to the role but also aligned to our company values and culture.
We are a living wage employer. Disability confident employer.