Our Ribble Brook House student accommodation offers award-winning, modern rooms and communal spaces in the heart of the University of Central Lancashire’s (UCLan) student village in Preston.
A short walk will get you to all the university amenities, as well as the city’s pubs, clubs and eating places.
With only 64 rooms, staff are able to provide a personalised service to make your stay at Ribble Brook House comfortable and enjoyable.
The on-site maintenance team are on hand to help with any repairs, while the hospitality team will greet you on your arrival and help you throughout the duration of your stay.
Ribble Brook House is covered by CCTV 24 hours a day, and access to your accommodation is via a secure key fob entry with integrated intercom system, making it safe and secure and giving you peace of mind.
Note: Rent is inclusive of all utility bills.
- On-site hospitality team – Monday to Friday
- 24/7 maintenance team
- One or two people apartments – your choice at one fixed price.
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bathrooms – no communal facilities
- Kitchenette within every apartment
- Good sized, airy apartments
- 24/7 CCTV
- Free off road parking
- 24/7 out of hour helpline
- Free access to the internet
- Concierge service – we’ll take in your parcels for you
- Extensive outdoor garden area
- 24/7 self-service laundry
- Communal games room