fix360 is the name of our in-house repairs and maintenance team.

The team provides responsive and emergency repairs to most of our homes, whilst also making sure empty properties are ready for incoming residents. fix360 consists of qualified multi-trade and specialist professionals, delivering effective repairs and maintenance as part of a friendly, reliable and respectful service to you, our customers. 

Reeve Court Communal Garden

Grounds maintenance

As part of your tenancy or leaseholder agreement, you’re responsible for keeping your own private garden tidy and cared for. Trees in your garden are also your responsibility, but there are some exceptions. Please check with us first if you have concerns about the trees you have, and our tree surveyor will come and take a look. 

Your safety is our number one priority and we want you to able to report an issue or repair when it suits you and when you need to.

To report a repair to at any time, seven days a week, you can either call us on 0345 3450 272 or via Your Home Hub