Citizens Advice Liverpool is distributing up to £1,000,000 of Household Support Fund on behalf of Liverpool City Council to anyone who is eligible.

To be considered for the fund, you must be:

  • Living in the Liverpool local authority area

AND one of the following:

  • Experiencing fuel crisis – Unable to top up your pre-paid meter or in arrears with your energy supplier, regardless of employment status
  • In receipt of any means-tested benefit and have a long-term health condition
  • Have a long-term illness where energy usage is higher at home e.g., running medical equipment needing a higher-than-average temperature or additional washing and laundry usage
  • Live with children aged under 5.

Payments of up to £250 are available and if you are eligible, this money would be paid directly to your energy supplier. This can take up to six weeks. 

YOUR HOUSING GROUP RESIDENTS CAN APPLY BY CONTACTING our Money Advice Team on 0345 345 0272 or submit the form below stating you need assistance with CAB Liverpool fuel funding. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly from CAL team.

Request money advice form