We are an accredited Living Wage Employer and are also truly passionate about developing our people to be the best they can be.
We offer a standard benefits package and flexible benefits package to allow you to shape your benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Our standard benefits package includes:
- Learning passport for your role
- Annual leave of 22 days plus Bank Holidays, with an additional 1 day for every completed 2 years’ service
- 3 days discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan, including 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline
- Family-friendly entitlements
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave benefits
- Essential car user allowance (depending on role)
We also offer a range of flexible benefits:
- The opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Savings club
- The opportunity to pay for additional healthcare cover
- Access to a range of discounts from well-known suppliers
Your development starts from your first day with our Local and Organisational Induction programme and is supported with your Learning Passport that details the specific training required for your role as well as regular one to one development discussions with your manager. You will also receive two Performance and Development Reviews a year through our Performance Builder Process.
We offer a range of courses, provided by our in-house learning team, internal subject matter experts and external specialists. This is supported by our online learning portal Skillbuilder, which contains in excess of 1,000 courses.
We also provide Management and Leadership Development to support our Managers to pro-actively manage performance and effectively lead and develop their teams.