Housing Options in Cheshire
Social rented housing
HomeSwapper is a national web based mutual exchange scheme for tenants in social rented housing. We subscribe to HomeSwapper on behalf of our tenants who can use the service free of charge.
Visit www.homeswapper.co.uk to access the service.
Sheltered Housing for over 55's
- Rendlesham, Lyster, Rawlings, Milles, Chaffinch Complex - Birchwood WA3 6QB
- Bala Close / Lampeter Close / St Asaph Drive - Callands WA5 9RD
- Cavendish Close & Gregory Close - Old Hall WA5 9RT
- Harlech Close - Callands WA5 9RD
- Laira Court - Orford WA2 7HQ
- St Pauls Court - Bewsey WA2 7LW
- Mosslands - Warrington WA3 6UW
- Vicars Cross Court - Chester CH3 5NY
For more information about the schemes and the application process, please contact us on OPSAssistants@yourhousinggroup.co.uk.
Retirement Living schemes
- Abbots Wood - Northgate Avenue, Chester, Cheshire, CH2 2DX
- Hazelmere - Hambleton Way, Winsford, CW7 1QH
- Kingswood - Kingsway, Chester, CH2 2FF
- Ryfields - Arena Gardens, Orford, Warrington, Cheshire WA2 7GB
- Smithy Croft - 107, Finney Ln, Heald Green, Cheadle SK8 3PT
- The Windings - Cable Drive, Helsby, Cheshire, WA6 0FP
Visit www.yhghomes.co.uk or call us on 01925 298300 for more information on any of our retirement living schemes.
Supported housing for Young People
Bridge Foyer, Chester
Tel: 01925 593400 - select option 2
Verve Place, Warrington
Located in Warrington, Verve Place is a housing scheme that provides accommodation for 38 young people aged between 16 to 25 years old.
Operated in a similar way to a Foyer, to live at Verve Place young people must agree to a learning contract in return for their accommodation.Young people can stay at Verve Place for up to 12 months.
To find out more about Verve Place please contact the scheme directly on 01925 593400 – select option 5.