Ribble Brook House offers award-winning modern, top quality student accommodation in Preston at the heart of UCLan’s student village.
It's only a short walk from all of the university amenities, and not too far away from some of Preston’s pubs, clubs and nightlife.
With only 64 rooms, the staff are able to provide a personalised service and want to make your stay at Ribble Brook House as easy and comfortable as possible.
The on-site maintenance team are on hand to help you with your DIY needs, whilst the hospitality team will greet you on your arrival and help you throughout the duration of your stay – no matter how big or small the query!
Ribble Brook House is covered by CCTV 24/7 and access to your accommodation is via a secure key fob entry with integrated intercom system, making it safe and secure and giving you peace of mind.
Facilities and Services
- On-site hospitality team – Monday to Friday
- 24/7 maintenance team
- One or two people apartments – your choice at one fixed price.
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bathrooms – no communal facilities
- Kitchenette within every apartment
- Good sized, airy apartments
- 24/7 CCTV
- Free off road parking
- 24/7 out of hour helpline
- Free access to the internet
- Concierge service – we’ll take in your parcels for you
- Extensive outdoor garden area
- 24/7 self-service laundry
- Communal Games Room
Ribble Brook House were proud winners of 'Landlord of the year' and 'Student Tenant of the Year' at the 2016 UCLan Student Union Love Hate Rate Awards.