If you have any questions about safety in your home, please call us on 0345 345 0272. In an emergency, always call 999.
Building safety information
If you live in a high-rise building (over seven storeys), you can request safety information about your home and/or the building you live in.
This information covers a number of safety considerations and the checks we carry out, including:
- fire safety, for example the latest Fire Risk Assessment or the Fire Emergency Plan;
- electrical safety, for example the latest Electrical Inspection Condition Report;
- water hygiene, for example the latest Legionella Risk Assessment;
- asbestos, for example the latest Asbestos Inspection Report;
- gas safety, for example the Landlord Gas Safety Record;
- lift/lifting equipment, for example the latest Lift Inspection Report.