These pages are here to provide you with helpful advice and practical tips on how to manage your finances in your day-to-day life.
COVID-19 Financial Support
If you need to contact us with regards to rent payments, we are still on hand to offer advice and support where we can. We are mindful that some of our customers may be impacted financially by the current situation, so if you are worried about not being able to pay your rent then please contact our Income Team as soon as possible, using the form below, who can discuss options with you.
We can also offer support with all benefits, as well as what you may be entitled to if your circumstances have changed. If you have a payment plan with us already and want to amend this, then again, please get in touch with us so we can discuss this.
Please find below some further useful online information, and how to contact our money advice team if you need further assistance:
Benefits and grants
Energy saving advice
If you fall into arrears with your rent
Money Advice team
In addition to these pages, our money advice officers can provide advice and information on:
- Helping you solve any benefit problems you may be having
- Making sure you are claiming all the benefits that you are entitled to
- Explaining any changes to the benefit system and how these will affect you
- Help you challenge any decisions to stop your benefits
- Assist you with benefits appeals through to a tribunal hearing
Our services are completely free and confidential, so please complete the form below and a member of the team will get back to you.